Roads & Bridges Magazine Announces 2012 Top 10 Bridges List
Arlington Heights, IL (November 27, 2012) — Roads & Bridges magazine revealed its annual Top 10 Bridges selections in its November issue. The bridge project recognition program has been running in conjunction with the Top 10 Roads listings (featured in the October issue) for more than 10 years. 2012 winners are:
1. 11th Street Bridges Design-Build, Washington, D.C.
2. Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge, New Haven, Conn.
3. Wabash River Bridge, Mount Carmel, Ill.
4. Mississippi River Bridge, St. Louis
5. Willis Avenue Swing Bridge, New York, N.Y.
6. Fourchon to Leeville Bridge (Phase 1A), Leeville, La.
7. Cleveland’s I-90 Innerbelt Bridge, Cleveland
8. Amelia Earhart Bridge, Atchinson, Kan.
9. Tri-State Tollway/Jane Addams Memorial Tollway Tri-Level Bridge Project, Cook County, Ill.
10. Cushing Street/Luis G. Gutierrez Bridge, Tucson, Ariz.
Roads & Bridges, published by Scranton Gillette Communications, has delivered news and insights for more than a century to the road and bridge construction industry, and has been honored with 11 prestigious Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence. For more information about the Top 10 Bridges list or Roads & Bridges magazine, visit www.roadsbridges.com or contact Sandi Stevenson at email@example.com; 847.391.1010.